May 1, 2010
At Wakerupper we believe that privacy is important and that your confidence in our service is based in part on our protection of your privacy.Your Information
- To create your Wakerupper account (whether Free or Premium), we ask you for some personal information, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. For Premium accounts, we also ask you for credit card and billing information.
- Wakerupper stores, processes and maintains your telephone alerts, contact lists and other data related to your account in order to provide the service to you.
- When you use Wakerupper, our servers automatically record certain information about your use of Wakerupper. Similar to other web services, we record information such as account activity (including storage usage, number of log-ins), data displayed or clicked on (including UI elements, ads, links); and other information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL).
How We Use Your Information:
- Wakerupper maintains and processes your Wakerupper account and its contents to provide the Wakerupper service to you and to improve our services. The Wakerupper Free service may include relevant advertising and related links based on your location, your call history and other information related to your use of Wakerupper.
- The Wakerupper Premium service does not include any advertising and as such, no ads or related links will be included in your service.
- Wakerupper may send you information related to your Wakerupper account or other Wakerupper services.
We may also use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
Sharing Your Information:
- Although we don't currently work with advertisers, if we did in the future, we would only provide them with aggregated non-personal information such as the number of times one of their ads was clicked.
- You may change your Wakerupper account settings through the "My Account" section of our website.
- You may organize or delete your telephone alerts through the "My Account" section of our website or you may terminate your account by sending an email to email@example.com. Deletions of telephone alerts will occur immediately in your account view. Residual copies of deleted alertss and accounts may take up to 60 days to be deleted from our active servers and may remain in our offline backup systems. Account terminations will take place within 48 hours of receiving your termination request and your personally identifying account information and recorded messages will be deleted within 60 days from our active and backup systems.
- Log information - When you use Wakerupper services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Wakerupper, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Affiliated sites - We may offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Changes to this policy
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site or at Abstract Factory, Inc., 56 Beaver Street, Suite 504, New York, NY 10004.